In three days Van will be six months. It is truly insane to me how fast the little baby stage went with our second baby. Van has grown into a creeping, smiling, laughing and independent baby so quickly it kills us. To mark his cuteness we hired our friend Courtney to take a few pics. She does a great job getting in and out in 30 minutes and is always open to my pre-developed baby pic poses. Coutney has the touch with getting these babes to grin their gums.
About Van @ 6 Months:
- Is LOVES his big sister, if she is in the room he is watching her, smiling at her, laughing at her and creeping over to play – if she gets too close he also grabs nice goobs of her curls and holds on tight
- He is loosing interest in his bottle, he wants real food man! He prefers feeding himself over spoon baby food. Independent!
- Van loves his soft blankets and tags and likes to rub them all over his face, he usually gets angry just before snoozing which is pretty cute
- I’m fairly certain he said “ma” as in the first part of “mama” the other night, Cody thinks it was gas
- Van’s new favorite mode of transporation is with his Dad in his front carrier
The list really goes on and on. Here is a gallery of pics done by Courtney Lively Photography – who I highly recommend she has done our family pics for a few years and we are always super pleased with all she does!